Venture Capital in Education Summit
Education Growth Advisors and Startl is proud to present the Third Annual Venture Capital in Education Summit scheduled in New York City.
The previous Venture Capital in Education Summits have successfully accelerated education innovation and investment by connecting capital and companies around transformative trends and emerging market opportunities.
The Summit will once again bring together a select group of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry leaders from inside and outside the education sector.
Under the banner – Education Taking Flight – panelists and attendees will explore the arc of an entrepreneurial venture, and the different experiences that education technology companies encounter as they travel from lift off to landing.
- Create active investment and business development opportunities for participants
- Highlight how executives and entrepreneurs are addressing issues and challenges at key inflection points in their companies’ development
- Introduce leading practices from successful companies and executives outside the education sector that can inform and impact current sector strategies and opportunities inside the education sector
- Spotlight innovative education segments (e.g., gaming, mobile platform solutions) to keep participants current on dynamics and activities at the leading edge of the sector
Date and Location
This invitation-only event will once again convene 250 of the best and brightest entrepreneurs, investors, and industry leaders at the IAC building in New York City.
Who Should Attend?
The event is designed for innovators in the preK-20 education markets, and those committed to providing the capital and resources to support these change agents, including:
- Angel Investors
- Seed Investors
- Venture Capitalists
- Venture Philanthropists
- Private Equity Investors
- Founders and CEO’s
- Entrepreneurs (K-12 and Post Secondary)
- Executives and Directors of Education Ventures
- Senior Corporate Development Executives